- Online & In-Cinema
- Availability: Sept. 23 - Oct. 3
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever," said the legendary Jacques Cousteau.
With exclusive access to the Cousteau Society Archives and never-before-seen footage, two-time Academy Award® nominee and Emmy winner Liz Garbus (THE FARM: ANGOLA, USA, WHAT HAPPENED, MISS SIMONE?) paints a portrait of inventor, explorer, environmentalist and filmmaker Jacques Cousteau, who opened up the ocean to humankind in ways no one had before.
- Telluride Film Festival 2021, Toronto International Film Festival 2021, Camden International Film Festival 2021, Hamptons International Film Festival 2021
- Liz Garbus
- Executive Producer
- Julie Gaither, Carolyn Bernstein, Ryan Harrington
- Mridu Chandra, Dan Cogan, Liz Garbus, Evan Hayes
- Pax Wassermann, Mark Monroe
- Pax Wassermann
- Danny Bensi, Saunder Jurriaans