- Online & In-Cinema
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever," said the legendary Jacques Cousteau.
With exclusive access to the Cousteau Society Archives and never-before-seen footage, two-time Academy Award® nominee and Emmy winner Liz Garbus (THE FARM: ANGOLA, USA, WHAT HAPPENED, MISS SIMONE?) paints a portrait of inventor, explorer, environmentalist and filmmaker Jacques Cousteau, who opened up the ocean to humankind in ways no one had before.
- Telluride Film Festival 2021, Toronto International Film Festival 2021, Camden International Film Festival 2021, Hamptons International Film Festival 2021
- Liz Garbus
- Executive Producer
- Julie Gaither, Carolyn Bernstein, Ryan Harrington
- Mridu Chandra, Dan Cogan, Liz Garbus, Evan Hayes
- Pax Wassermann, Mark Monroe
- Pax Wassermann
- Danny Bensi, Saunder Jurriaans