In search of the perfect starter home, a couple visits a new housing development, and finds themselves trapped in an eerie suburban labyrinth.
Tom (Jesse Eisenberg; THE ART OF SELF-DEFENSE, ZOMBIELAND) and Gemma (Imogen Poots; THE ART OF SELF-DEFENSE, CASTLE IN THE GROUND) are looking for a home, and come across a real estate office that sells homes in the suburban paradise, Yonder. When they decide to go see the house, they find row after row of cookie cutter homes that stretch as far as the eye can see-it’s so perfect, it’s uncanny. Until they try to leave. The uncanny landscape turns threatening as they try to escape the ‘perfect’ neighborhood that manages to constantly change, yet remains frustratingly identical.
Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots return to the screen in their second film this year as co-stars in this boldly unique, completely absurd, dystopia sci-fi comedy, playing on relationships and today’s suburbia.
- Winner Winner Gan Foundation Support for Distribution, Cannes
- Cannes Film Festival, Fantasia International Film Festival, Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival
- Lorcan Finnegan
- Executive Producer
- Lorcan Finnegan, Todd Brown, Brunella Cocchiglia, Maxime Cottray
- Brendan McCarthy, John McDonnell
- Lorcan Finnegan, Garret Shanley
- Tony Cranstoun
- Kristian Eidnes Andersen
- Imogen Poots, Jesse Eisenberg, Jonathan Aris, Danielle Ryan