- In Cinema Only
The world is a mysterious place when seen through the eyes of EO, an adorable donkey with melancholy eyes. He meets a variety of people on his life’s path, serving as a circus animal and mascot before landing in a donkey sanctuary. Like the rest of us, EO experiences joy and pain and endures the wheel of fortune’s random spins. Unlike the rest of us, he constantly maintains his humility and dignity.
Polish master Jerzy Skolimowski pays homage to Robert Bresson’s 1966 classic AU HASARD BALTHAZAR with this beautifully filmed, surreal story of one animal’s odyssey through modern-day Poland.
CONTENT ADVISORY: Animal Abuse
- Winner Soundtrack Award Best Composer, Cannes
Winner, Jury Prize, Cannes
- Cannes Film Festival, Toronto International Film Festival
- Jerzy Skolimowski
- Executive Producer
- Jeremy Thomas
- Eileen Tasca, Ewa Piaskowska, Jerzy Skolimowski
- Jerzy Skolimowski, Ewa Piaskowska
- Michal Dymek
- Agnieszka Glinska
- Pawel Mykietyn
- Sandra Drzymalska, Isabelle Huppert, Lorenzo Zurzolo, Mateusz Kosciukiewicz