WIN BIG WITH THE CIFF 50/50!
Despite recent hardships around the world, Calgary is becoming known as an international film destination, and we need your support to get there!
We are at a tipping point with the growth and attention that Calgary, and Alberta, are receiving as a film destination. CIFF is uniquely positioned to contribute to Calgary’s creative identity and continue its 20+ year history of championing cinematic experiences and careers!
If you believe that Calgary can become a top destination for screen-based industries, and you are wondering how you can support this growth, you can buy a ticket for our virtual 50/50 Raffle – with a cash prize of up to $10,000!
The prize will be drawn on October 3
Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
1 for $10 (40 available)
10 for $20 (1,750 available)
100 for $50 (11,200 available)
400 for $100 (42,000 available)
Raffle Rules and Regulations:
1. Players must reside in Alberta, be 18 years or older, and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have an Alberta Address.
2. Tickets will be available online and sold at the rates listed above.
3. Ticket sales will start on September 21 2022 and end on October 2 2022 with the draw taking place October 3 2022 at the CIFF Offices, #260, 999 – 8 Street SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1J5.
4. The winner will receive a minimum cash prize of $4,000 or 50% of ticket sales (whichever is greater) up to a maximum of $10,000.
5. The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing a certified AGLC ERS provider's (Rafflebox) random number generator. A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw. An email confirmation with your ticket numbers will be provided after purchase.
6. The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 90 days to claim their prize, a second draw from the same numbers will occur after 90 days if the prize goes unclaimed.
7. Draw results will be announced on Facebook, as well as emailed to our players.
8. By playing you consent to having your name and winning numbers published.
9. The person(s) drawing the winning number must not hold a ticket for that draw. Volunteers and family members not involved in the draw are eligible to participate.